01 March 2006

"Excess" my middle name?

I don't know what the hell happened today. I was tired--but sure, I always am--and I had a headache, figured it was from the fatigue. So I took a No-Doz with an aspirin. That was a bad idea. I don't know if it was because I took them together or because I hadn't eaten anything or what, but my headache's worse and I haven't stopped throwing up in three hours. And it's like, projectile. I think I scared my foreman.

So somehow I have to study, do homework, and get to school, all without throwing up on myself. I wonder how I did on my exam. I feel like shit, seriously, like it's a hangover. I haven't been able to keep anything down, I wonder if I ate, would I feel better? Or would it compound the nausea? That's it, I'm swearing off No-Doz. I should, really. I'm too dependant: No-Doz in the morning. Melatonin at night. Colloidal silver in the afternoon. And here everyone thought I was off my meds...ha! Now I just have to squeeze in some glucosamine and chondroitin...

You know, maybe it wasn't No-Doz...I felt sick when we were getting those fuses together, after I tried eating that damn astronaut-chicken for lunch. Maybe it wasn't any good. I think I'll try to eat something and see what happens.

Logan hasn't been keeping up, where the hell is he? I'm worried about him.

This post is all over the place.

No comments: