26 March 2006

Got bit. And other stuff.

I was at work today, installing a chandelier in one of the rooms. I was working with two journeymen who would hoist it up while I terminated it and secured it to the ceiling. Well, in one of the rooms, the HDTV was on, and we were all kinda joking about the person giving an interview, and so no one was really paying attention, even though the tower is on permenant power. I didn't check the switch, I didn't check the circuit, and as I leaned in to connect the grounds together and zzzzapp I got bit with 120 volts. I can't believe I was so stupid. It didn't burn me of course, but it still wasn't any fun. All things considered, it was pretty funny, though, and we laughed about it once we all knew I was okay. I guess you had to be there.

J'ai vraiment un temps difficile aujourd'hui. Quelqu'un au travail parlait de sa fille, qui a été violée. Il m'a incité à penser à le moment quand j'ai été violée souvent quand j'étais jeune. J'avais eu des retours en arrière. Et ça fait mal, tellement, pour savoir que mon enfance était si douloureux. Je me sens utilisée et gaspillée. je me sens comme un jouet juste jeté aux hommes pour leur plaisir. Quelque chose stupide et sans importance. Personne ne se sont inquiétés si je saignais ou pleurais ou ne voulais pas jouer leurs "jeux". Je souhaite que je pourrais admettre ceci en anglais. Je souhaite que Tannah n'ait pas dû souffrir. Il le blesse quand je ne peux pas être touchée, ou si j'ai peur des hommes. Je souhaite que je pourrais me guérir.

No comments: