20 November 2008

I stole this from Flynn.


The last two days at work have been comically fucked up, and due to where I work and blah blah blah I'm not sure how great an idea it would be to blog about it; also, I hesitate talking about Olivia's viewing or memorial service so instead I decided to steal from Deviant Empire:

Enjoy.

"I’m doing some early morning almost graveyard work in a pedestrian walkway on the nefarious Las Vegas Strip, and I’ve noticed two things between Monday and Today: people walking the strip between the hours of 2am and 6am are usually staggeringly drunk tourists and any sort of barricade, traffic cone, directional sign, or even someone standing in your way giving directions will be ignored, pushed aside, and generally walked over so that whatever death by cartoonish disfigurement that lies just beyond the imaginary line can be blissfully pursued. The absolute best (or worst) example of this was the lady that pushed her baby in a stroller over an orange traffic cone. Extra bonus information: there are more solo prostitutes walking north on the east side of the strip on between the hours of 2 to 4am Wednesday than there are on Monday."

Genius. I love the shit that comes out of his mind.

No comments: