22 December 2007

Change in belief?


It's getting closer to Christmas….for close to a year now I've been really thinking on my beliefs. Very heavily now for a few months, and then Tannah and I were watching this documentary about Christianity. There was a part discussing the resurrection of Jesus, but it talked about a physical resurrection...and I have never believed that. Tannah and I discussed it, and he says that's a major aspect of Christianity. So I started thinking about my beliefs.

So in my research I cross-referenced info, looked into history of the church, compared bible translations…there's a change coming. I'm not sure if I'm excited or afraid; just the information I'm coming across isn't information ever taught to me before. I'm not positive what that means for me, but I'll keep on it.

No comments: