17 November 2007

The Solar Initiative.


So awhile back, I wrote to Senator John Ensign, Senator Harry Reid and Representative Jon Porter on importance of passing the renewable energy bill. I got responses from all three and both Ensign's and Reid's responses were right in line with my views. Porter's wasn’t at all, and his letter was all over the place, he contradicted himself and sounded like he couldn’t form a complete idea. My dad told me a story once about written exams in college: he was handed a folder with paper inside and the essay answers were written in the folders and turned in. Porter's letter was like that…but only if missing a few pages. The ideas didn’t even connect. Doesn’t he have someone to read through that kind of thing? Or does he really vote on that kind of skewed information?

No comments: