24 September 2007

Oh the pain.


For the past three weeks I've been in unbearable pain. It's like a massive bladder infection but it's taken over my entire pelvic area. It's a constant pain, and I finally went to the doctor when Lortab quit working. They say it's viral and can't give me anything, but for the pain they gave me this awesome pill that completely numbs the urethra. Oh I love it. I love it so immensely. It felt like i was pissing crushed glass for the past week.

So around the time when my pain was at its zenith I got a call from my gyno: he said my pap was abnormal. Not freaky-like, not serious, but abnormal. So now I have an appointment to meet with him in a week and he'll do another one. I'm not happy, since cervical cancer (and other cancers) run in my family, but there's not alot I can do with worry so I'm trying to just go on with things. We'll see, I guess.

No comments: