11 April 2009

Good day.

Well, I still have a job, for now. It's a good thing. Lion King has started rehearsals amd the performers are in and out of the theatre. We just try to make ourselves scarce. Either way, it's a paycheck.

I get to help mount a solar array tomorrow--yes, I'm aware it's Easter. We'll start with mounting the Unirac system and I'd really like to get some modules up, as well. The job might carry into next week but if the bulk of it's done tomorrow, then that gives me time before class starts up again. There's only a week or two we (as instructors) have between classes. Three days a week, for five hours each time, for 6-7 weeks is hard on anybody.

Since I'm attending ASES in Buffalo this year, I'll be out of town on Mother's Day. I worked it out with my mom and we did Mother's Day today. It was really nice: no drama, totally relaxing. We went to the International Market and really, I love it there. Not only food from all areas of the planet but dishes, furniture, clothing. I can literally spend hours there. (And today, we did.)

So a lovely relaxing day...I miss those. I don't forget, however, that life is good nonetheless. Amazing, sometimes.


No comments: