26 January 2009

Yeah. It's been over a month.


Somewhere in between working some overtime, extending the photovoltaic class by a week, a site survey, a job transfer, the need to switch from Coumadin to Lovenox, and life in general, I got drastically ill--likely due to exhaustion--and fell behind on blogging. Now I only need to edit my half-written posts, peppered with misspellings and completely devoid of capital letters and punctuation, and then I can publish.

I intend to get back into blogging pretty regularly again; my apologies for falling off the face of the planet and many thanks to those who checked in every once in awhile, and left comments. :)

Soon, I'll be up to date very soon...

4 comments:

RebTurtle said...

Phew, I was starting to worry. By the way, drop me a line from my website sometime. I don't think I have your email address. We are about to start our first solar job, and I'd like to be able to annoy you with questions!

Gadfly said...

Thanks for the update :o)

Gadfly said...

And my pharmaceutical knowledge is just hopelessly out of date. What is lovenox and how does it work?

Well ... that's cruel to even ask you. There's like nine enzymes in the clotting cascade ... It could act at any one or more places.

Or like aspirin, just keep the platelets from rupturing in the first place. but that's not likely for a drug that's going to treat what you have.

RebTurtle said...

You still hangin' in there?